OFF ROAD CARAVANS
Solo, a Couple or Family Off Road Caravans
At NEWGEN Caravans we specialise in being off road caravan manufacturers, so naturally, our range is built using the latest in cutting-edge off-road caravan design and engineering. We start with an aluminium frame and finish the walls, roof, and floor with fibreglass sandwich panels.
The result is a full off-road caravan that is both lightweight and extremely durable. If you’re an off-road explorer who wants to travel through rough terrain around Australia without sacrificing comfort or style, you’re in the right place. Welcome to your ultimate chill-out zone!
Request A Brochure
What makes an Off Road Caravan?
The design and manufacturing of an off-road caravan must take into consideration a few fundamentals to ensure it can handle Australian landscapes.
- The coupling needs to be able to articulate in any direction so your caravan follows your tow vehicle through rough conditions.
- Independent suspension allows your caravans wheels to raise and lower independently. This is a must as the terrain you’ll be driving over won’t always be even.
- Large all-terrain wheels offer greater ground clearance, durability and wear resistance than standard or mud-terrain tyres.
- A fully welded aluminium frame is ideal as it strikes the perfect balance of being lightweight and durable, and won’t rust or rot over time.
- The caravans’ cabinetry and furniture should be reinforced into the frame so they are protected when your caravan is twisting and bouncing over Australia’s harsh conditions.
Off Road Caravans Exterior Features
Our range of off-road caravans are adventure ready with features like:
- Higher ground clearance than your average on-road or semi off-road caravan
- 2 x 95ltr water tanks to keep you in the great outdoors for longer
- Pedders TrakRyder 4×4 Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers and Springs to handle the rough terrain around Australia
- Black checker plate protection around the caravan
Off Road Caravans Interior Features
Our range of off-road caravans come standard with creature comforts like:
- A separate toilet and shower
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for your comfort
- 24″ Smart TV for when the weather turns
- 171ltr 2-door fridge/freezer for storing plenty of food and drinks
Ready to Journey into the Great Outdoors?
Every one of our off road caravans is designed to meet the specific needs of its owner. Whether you’re looking to get off the beaten track and do some off-grid camping on long weekends, or a full-time living space for travelling all over this beautiful country we call Australia, there’s an off-road caravan in our range that’s perfect for you. Download a brochure below or build your own caravan and receive a quote today!